TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and VacuumBagsOnline.com, the owner(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to you.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website;|
|“Carrier”||means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our Premises to customers;|
|“Content”||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;|
|“Goods”||means any products that VacuumBagsOnline.com advertises and / or makes available for sale through this Website;|
|“VacuumBagsOnline.com”||Means VacuumBagsOnline.com, 17 The Hawthorns, Portadown, County Armagh, BT63 5TX, UK.|
|“Service”||means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that VacuumBagsOnline.com makes available through the Website either now or in the future;|
|“Payment Information”||means any details required for the purchase of Goods from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;|
|“Purchase Information”||means collectively any orders, invoices, dispatch notes, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form;|
|“Premises”||Means our place(s) of business located at VacuumBagsOnline.com, 17 The Hawthorns, Portadown, County Armagh, BT63 5TX, UK.|
|“Seller”||The company that provides the Goods.|
|“System”||means any online communications infrastructure that VacuumBagsOnline.com makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;|
|“User” / “Users”||means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by VacuumBagsOnline.com and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Website”||means the website that you are currently using www.VacuumBagsOnline.com and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
These Terms and Conditions also apply to customers buying Goods in the course of business..
If Goods are being ordered from outside VacuumBagsOnline.com country of residence, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. VacuumBagsOnline.com is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and VacuumBagsOnline.com cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
Subject to the exceptions in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of VacuumBagsOnline.com, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
- Subject to Clause 7 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by VacuumBagsOnline.com.
THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
- Subject to Clause 7 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
FAIR USE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of VacuumBagsOnline.com or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
USE OF COMMUNICATIONS FACILITIES
- When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of VacuumBagsOnline.com or our affiliates; and
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- You acknowledge that VacuumBagsOnline.com reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that VacuumBagsOnline.com may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our System or post on the enquiry form may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
- In order to purchase Goods on this Website and to use the enquiry form facilities you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. VacuumBagsOnline.com accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact VacuumBagsOnline.com immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched. In the event that an unauthorised purchase is dispatched prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the purchase, VacuumBagsOnline.com accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the Carrier detailed in the Purchase Information.
- When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 10. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION
- Either VacuumBagsOnline.com or you may terminate your Account. If VacuumBagsOnline.com terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- If VacuumBagsOnline.com terminates your Account, any current or pending purchases on your Account will be cancelled and will not be dispatched.
- VacuumBagsOnline.com reserves the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
- If purchases are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
- If you terminate your Account any non-dispatched purchases will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
GOODS, PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from VacuumBagsOnline.com correspond to the actual Goods, VacuumBagsOnline.com is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 15.1 for incorrect Goods.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required [model] [colour] [number] [other features] of the Goods that you are purchasing.
- VacuumBagsOnline.com does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications are provided on the Website, however, these may not take into account sales that have taken placed during your visit to the website.
- All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. VacuumBagsOnline.com reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. .
- In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and VacuumBagsOnline.com processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price;
- All prices on the Website include VAT at 20%
- The Seller will notify you by way of email when your goods are to be dispatched to you. The message will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the Goods purchased by you.
- If VacuumBagsOnline.com receives no communication from you, within 7 days of delivery, regarding any problems with the Goods, you are deemed to have received the Goods in full working order and with no problems.
Part(s) incorrectly ordered or no longer required (within 30 days of receipt)
You may return an item to us within 30 days from receipt for a full refund if it complies with our returns policy.
If the return falls outside of this period, or the item has been fitted, damaged, not in its original packaging or the original packaging is damaged we will be unable to accept the return and cannot give a refund. In some cases the item(s) may have needed to be opened to view the product, this must have been done so in a way without damaging the packaging in a way making it un-sealable and re-saleable.
Any signs of wear or parts being fitted will result in refusal of your return.
Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s packaging.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. You are responsible for goods until they reach us; we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Part(s) damaged or defective (within 30 days of receipt)
Returned products are inspected and refunded if the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect. Costs incurred to return the item to us will be reimbursed if the item is deemed to be faulty.
Part(s) returned due to being faulty or damaged in transit will be refunded or replacement goods will be sent.
Part(s) defective (after 30 days of receipt)
We will either send out a replacement part, or contact you with details of what to do next. We will require the faulty part to be returned so please keep it safe, and where required the faulty product will be replaced. Please note, refunds are not applicable to products which fail after 30 days.
We suggest that you send your item(s) via a traceable means. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. You are responsible for goods until they reach us; we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. When returning the goods to us please do not use a premium courier service (e.g., sameday delivery, special delivery) because we will only refund to you your reasonable direct costs of delivering the goods to us if the fault is verified.
- VacuumBagsOnline.com makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- Whilst VacuumBagsOnline.com uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
CHANGES TO THE SERVICE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VacuumBagsOnline.com reserves the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If VacuumBagsOnline.com is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
- The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- VacuumBagsOnline.com accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, VacuumBagsOnline.com accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts VacuumBagsOnline.com’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of VacuumBagsOnline.com.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts VacuumBagsOnline.com’s liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery of Goods or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Website.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these Terms and Conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
PREVIOUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and VacuumBagsOnline.com.
- All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to info@VacuumBagsOnline.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- VacuumBagsOnline.com may from time to time send you information about our products and/or services if you have signed up to our newsletter. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email which you receive from us.